Inspiring Moment :)

Feb 20, 2011
I Just wanted to share a quick story with you that I found very inspiring.

As my sister came home from school, she told me about a teacher who had performed a trick for them during a break.
He let one of them select a card, and long story short, the card ended up stuck on the ceiling of the classroom.

And what my sister had only one explanation for this: The teacher must have put some glue on the card and threw it up there and it stuck. And all this in a split second so they wouldn't notice :)

This really delighted me. Not only that my sister had a splendid experience in school, but I didn't know how much people really think about a good trick. Of course I heard pros say like: "you will be their center of thinking for quite some time" but I didn't think this time span would be more than about 2 hours, but my sister was really impressed and bothered by how this guy can handle cards.
(What I want you to know, is that she doesn't usually talk much about school, but this thing she couldn't hold back for one more minute :))

So just wanted to share that with you and wish you all that you have the same impact on your audience :)

Mouseff

Jan 30, 2011
very nice post. i think about this kind of thing too. like how long the spectator is thinking about what i did or if they would remember me ever again. its hard to tell how much impact you have on someone after youve done what you do

Apr 1, 2008
A guy from school once told me he slept bad that night, trying to figure out how I did a certain trick (Cluth by Oz Pearlman) :) I felt flattered

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results