Interception By Mystery Mark

Nov 13, 2010
I honestly didn't expect much because it was just $8.50.

The overall tutorial goes for one and a half hours and covers absolutely everything!
It tells you how to do the effect as well as 5 routines to use it on.
I really love the 5th routine because it's like an extremely visual and funny bonus routine.
Mark also tells you how to make it completely angle-proof and silent and couldn't get more into detail than this.
And on top Mark does everything two-handed (with both left and right) so lefties aren't forgotten.

Pros:
* Filmed from both sides with both hands.
* Crisp and clear.
* Very essential statements from a pro.

Cons:
* Can't think of any!

Do I recommend it?
How could I say no? It tells you everything and much more and for only $8.50 it is extremely cheap too. This could've easily been priced $15 or more.
Buy This effect at: http://magiciansthegathering.com/community/showthread.php?t=253

Last edited by a moderator:
i agree with most of this. i am actually workin on watching this video as soon as i am done with finals (which is today) so i'll be watching this and trying to give a full out review for mark. i started watching it and for the price it is SOOO worth it, and it could easily cost more and still be worth it. the move so far is a little knacky, but then again what is haha. but i'll post a full review hopefully later this weekend!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results