Interesting idea

I had a thought, what if a company made a deck of cards that could fit in one of those 35 cent gum packs. You know the Juicy Fruit Packs, and it was in it's own wrapper. You could pick up a pack of gum, switch it with the cards pack, and then show that, a card is turned over in this little deck. They would also be cool to do tricks with because it is such a novel thing. Please reply if you have seen these, or think that it is a cool idea. Because I think that it is a sweet idea, but I might just be crazy!:)

Nov 3, 2009
i think that any interesting way to do a trick is awesome. might be better for card reveals :p

Mar 16, 2010
A magical Island
I would say it's hard to know if something is a good idea or not when it first appears. As many inventors have said, sometimes you have a good idea that turns out to be junk and sometimes you have an okay idea that turns out to be gold. You have to explore and play with it.

I would try and make it. Maybe make a quick mock up for yourself and play with it. If you like it try and get some card stock and print on it. Craft the prop yourself, then use it. Maybe it will work better then you even imagined, you never know till you try.

good luck,
J1P

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results