Interesting reveals for Billets

Jun 23, 2021
Hey guys, quick question. What is some creative information I can get my spectator to write down on a billet?

Antonio Diavolo

Elite Member
Jan 2, 2016
California
I like having them write down things that they wouldn't have really thought about until that moment.

Here's an example from The Jerx. This is an application for a NW but you could easily apply it to a billet peek. You ask them "If you could safely eat some item in the world that isn’t edible, what would you eat?". Have them write it down and then peek it. Have them open their mouth and pretend to chew or something and then divine what their answer is.

He calls this "The Unknown Personal" and it's really fun to play with.

Jun 23, 2021
I like having them write down things that they wouldn't have really thought about until that moment.

Here's an example from The Jerx. This is an application for a NW but you could easily apply it to a billet peek. You ask them "If you could safely eat some item in the world that isn’t edible, what would you eat?". Have them write it down and then peek it. Have them open their mouth and pretend to chew or something and then divine what their answer is.

He calls this "The Unknown Personal" and it's really fun to play with.

That's amazing man! It was just what I needed.

Reactions: Antonio Diavolo
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results