Introducing myself

Hello, my name is William Mckeehan... and i have just created this account. i have been to the website before but i just now joined the forums. i have been doing magic for only about 6 months at the most i have actually lost count. but i am really starting to like it sense i just started to perform to more people other then my family. i wanted to join a magic community i seemed to learn alot at ellusionist.com but i have trouble logging into that account for some reason so i signed up here also. i hope introducing myself was not against any rules or if i posted in the wrong section in anyway i am sorry, i looked threw the rules a bit but i did not read them in detail. i am 20 and i plan to become a magician, but that is pretty much all i have to say im sorry the post is sorta of a waste but any questions or comments positive or negative at all would be great...

btw its a very nice website i hope to stay for a while :)

-will

Sep 1, 2007
Hey! Welcome to the T11 forums. You'll find that things are pretty relaxed around here. It all comes back to the magic.

Don't forget to check out the forum rules.

Again, welcome and have fun!

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
Hey! Welcome to the T11 forums. You'll find that things are pretty relaxed around here.

Haha I laughed when I read "relaxed" haha

things can go a a little bit out of hand.
Things to not ask about..

The Queens (4th vanish)

The Wire

People will come to your house and attack you hehe just kidding, you'll just get beat in the head! haha jk again!

Just click on the Forums and use the search if you need anything. If nothing, then post away.

Oh and welcome!

Sep 1, 2007
Haha I laughed when I read "relaxed" haha

things can go a a little bit out of hand.
Things to not ask about..

The Queens (4th vanish)

The Wire

People will come to your house and attack you hehe just kidding, you'll just get beat in the head! haha jk again!

Just click on the Forums and use the search if you need anything. If nothing, then post away.

Oh and welcome!

Well, they're more relaxed than E's forums, in which even thinking about another magic store will get you banned for life. hehheh...

Aos

Mar 6, 2008
its pretty friendly around here
just be on the lookout for this aos kid
he is a jerk
his responses are _always_ negative

hahaha clipshift
they need to have a VIP section on this site
you have to prove yourself to be pro to be let in
once in you get access to cooler things
maybe they can even do very small private releases of things?

first of all WOW thanks everyone for saying hi and welcoming me. im sure i will enjoy my stay :)

Wellcome... How did you get into this art called Magic?

this was the only real question that i noticed was asked and how i got into magic is sorta weird actually, i was bored one day and i had a rubiks cube.. so i thought to myself "im going to play with this until a solve it!" and i did and about 3 weeks later i could solve the rubiks cube in around a 1 minute so i was like WOW thats amazing i did it! so i was thinking what else should i learn to do! so i thought of how people cut a deck of cards with 1 hand so i starting looking into it and realized of course! magic! i knew of it of course and sorta been interested i use to have a fixed deck when i was little but i never really looked into it very much so i started then bought a few books and just never went away sense i wanted a skill and i wanted a skill that others would enjoy too sorta like a painting or singing or anything like that ... and magic is PERFECT for that. it takes alot of practice and skill and u will never stop improving in it and thers so much to learn so that sorta how i got into it and now i just fell in love with magic once i showed my first trick and my brother flipped out. addicting stuff!

again thanks for all the positive replys! :)

oh yes i did watch that video i like it. i would consider myself pretty new i mean i can do a few tricks and i have shown people them and im comfortable with the tricks thats about it, i still have alot to learn thats forsure! :) thanks for the posts again!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results