Invisible Card

hudsonhufham

Elite Member
Feb 8, 2013
I take it that the card cannot be handed out with a ditch? and definitely not handed out without a ditch? couldn't find this information anywhere and I just want to know for sure before a purchase. I will probably buy either way.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Hey Hudson, you're correct - the card isn't handed out at the end of the Invisible Card, as the card itself is the (ingenious, incredible, ridiculously brilliant) gimmick that does the dirty work for you. However, when performed properly, the spectator will have zero desire to examine the card, as it will look just like a normal, simple card - that they thought of!

Dec 6, 2015
Canada
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to ask this here or if you're allowed to answer it, but I read somewhere that... [edited by mod to remove discussion of method] - is that true?

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to ask this here or if you're allowed to answer it, but I read somewhere that...
Hey TOTS,

In order to protect the secret of this effect, questions relating to the technique cannot be discussed in an open forum. That said, the effect looks exactly as it appears in the uncut performance in the preview video - it doesn't get more fair than that.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results