Invisible card

Jul 9, 2016
London
Hello! I'm auditioning for Britain's Got Talent in two to three weeks, so I doing a last minute big change. I'm wondering whether I should buy Invisible card. The decision mostly depends on whether it requires a force or not, that is the most important issue. Thank you for any advice!

Blake Vogt used that trick in a AGT performance. The force is easy and you will hit... I do however feel like performing that type of trick on stage will take a bit of practice.

I usually practice routines for a few months before show anyone... let alone a theatre of people. Maybe perform something you've been performing for a few months/years?

I was on the South African version of the show, and everything I performed I practiced for a few months (If not years).

Good luck, hope it goes well!

Hello! I'm auditioning for Britain's Got Talent in two to three weeks, so I doing a last minute big change. I'm wondering whether I should buy Invisible card. The decision mostly depends on whether it requires a force or not, that is the most important issue. Thank you for any advice!
I did a review of Invisible Card on my channel if you want an in depth analysis of it. I included a live performance I did of it for a crowd of people as well in the video:

There is a possibility of failure with the Invisible Card. You need to be really careful when performing it and know that it can not be examined. It is still possible for you to master it in two-three weeks but that does not count time that it takes for shipping.

Best of luck on your audition!

Jul 9, 2016
London
I did a review of Invisible Card on my channel if you want an in depth analysis of it. I included a live performance I did of it for a crowd of people as well in the video:

There is a possibility of failure with the Invisible Card. You need to be really careful when performing it and know that it can not be examined. It is still possible for you to master it in two-three weeks but that does not count time that it takes for shipping.

Best of luck on your audition!
Thank you!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results