Invisible deck and right hand problems

Jul 26, 2017
I'm right handed and I hold my deck of cards with right hand. I was used to it from when I was little so I just run with it. So basically when I spread or fan cards pips aren't showing (unless I do reverse fan, but in some cases it's not applicable). That means that it's hard for me to use normal invisible deck because of pips beeing on bottom side and its a lot harder to locate certain card like that and not to flash one or two face down cards (it can be done but it's just irritating and why would I bother). So I thought either to buy invisible deck for leftys or to make my own. So now when you have context here are my questions.
1. Does left handed invisible deck exist on market and where could I find it, because I searched and didn't find it.
2. I know there are some left handed cards out there but are there original bicycle left handed decks or any other good quality cards and where could I buy those (I only found some cards on eBay but I kinda doubt the quality)
3. What can I use to spray cards to apply rough and smooth? I watched a few videos and they all use something called "matte finish". Could someone tell me what it is exactly and is there anything else I could use or if I'm buying it in store what am I searching for. I'm not from USA so I don't have that particular stuff/spray.

Thanks everybody :)

DominusDolorum

Elite Member
Jul 15, 2013
Canada
I do not know of any Lefty Invisible decks but there are a couple types of left-handed decks you can use. Some have pips at all four corners, and some have pips at the opposite corners. These will probably be the best for you: http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/3968

I've tried several types of sprays in the past, and the results were sometimes less than satisfactory. I could never find the Krylon brand around where I live so I opted for a roughing stick. It changed my life. The brand I use is out of stock on Penguin (link:http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/5713) but do a little research and you should find it somewhere else. Try local shops.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results