Is a card clip the answer?

Jun 5, 2010
New York, New York
Hey guy,

I am always carrying a deck around. It's always nice to have one in case things get dull or I need to pass some time. Or dare I even say perform for someone. Unless i'm at work i'm pretty much always wearing jeans. And since I enjoy waling around like a normal person without a deck bulging out in my pocket I end up doing that half in and half out of my pocket thing. So that I can carry it around without having i look so weird. But here's the thing every so often I have to adjust it. And if it's hot out some of the cards will warp and be mismatched with the rest of the deck due to being closer to my body heat for to long. Which just isn't bueno. I was wondering if using a card clip and keeping them in my back pocket would make a difference. I have never used one before but lately I have been thinking about getting one. Any thought or better ideas would be much appreciated.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
A good clip will keep them from warping, yes. Just remember to take them out of your pocket before sitting down, otherwise you may end up bending said clip.

Oct 17, 2010
Newport
i was in the same predicament as you not that long ago, i bought a card clip from ebay and have had no problems since, it was sunny the other day and quite hot outside, but my deck was in its clip and when i took them out to perform there was nothing wrong with them, no warping or anything, i was quite surprised but it seems that card clip works. My card clip isn't anything special, it was just a cheapy one since i can't afford the porper at the moment, but it works and does what it's supposed to, protect the cards from damage XD hope this helped :)

Porper clips are great! I live in Arizona with like 110-115 degree heat, and my cards are fine while in my pocket, and even if you sit down with the clip in your pocket it's not going to bend a Porper clip at all! Also, the ladies love the look of it in your pocket, they're like "oh my! Is that a Porper clip in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?" haha

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results