Is Anybody There

Jul 13, 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsUb2TmBJ6w&feature=channel

I just stumbled on this video trailer completely by chance Watched "The Last Airbender" then "9" and then this movie.

The trailer got me thinking, how many here have been introduced to magic directly from interaction from another magician? How many have teachers or Mentors teaching you things about magic?

I do not have had the privileged to have very much magician to magician interaction but would have loved to if I did.

Jul 13, 2009
Oh bummer I got to look around, it was the same deal with the Illusionist and the Prestige.

Jul 13, 2009
Not were I am, it wasn't in regal cinemas where I am had to go to the Embassy Theatre. But it was probably for the best 2nd rate theater incredible prices (At the time mind you) and low crowd but I digress from the topic I set out to achieve.

How many people here have recieved any instruction one on one with another magician?

Nov 30, 2007
I did see this movie. It wasn't at a big theater, more of a theater showcasing Indie films/ lesser known films. I thought the movie was okay, not the best I have seen, but okay.

And yes, I have had the encouragement of another magician. He helped me along until he had to move. When he did move though, he left me with years of MAGIC and Genii Magazines, playing cards, some lecture notes, and miscellaneous magic items.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results