Is speaking english a requirement for the Wire?

Hi everyone!

I live in Montreal, where my first language is french. Altough I try my best to fluidly speak english, some grammar mistakes may happen when I talk.
Can this affect the Wire's team decision toward my trick? Is speaking english fluidly (as if it was our first language) really an issue?

Best regards,

Marc-Antoine

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Hanson Chien uses English subtitles in his download even though he speaks another language. I'm sure you could do the same. I lived in Montreal for a bit more than a year. I'm a native English speaker but I am getting my degree in French education. I would be more than willing to translate and/or subtitle a tutorial or trailer for you, as long as it was from French to English, for free.

I'd love to help you out, there's a handful of others here who are probably more qualified than I but I am more than willing to help you out.

Thank you for this idea! I think I am doing fine with it (it's easy to hear what I say and understand it), but I am more preoccupied by my accent. Perhaps I could send you a video and you could judge if subtitles would be more appropriate?
I prefer speaking tutorials, because more subtleties can be discussed.

Thank you for your suggestion :)

Marc-Antoine

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
The Quebec accent is great in both English and French! Feel free to PM me with what ever you have.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results