Is the an original trick?

Sep 8, 2017

I know tricks like this have been done before where you dribble the cards and catch the selection, but do you guys know if anyone has made a sandwich trick like the one in the video? (I know it's beginner, if I upload it to the marketplace it's just for beginners.)

Sep 1, 2017
Well i have seen the trick before but rather than putting the card in by a dribble they just put it normally its not a original trick and your moves aren't that great i would say you practice the trick more if you decide to upload it to the marketplace hope you found this helpful

Sep 8, 2017
Well i have seen the trick before but rather than putting the card in by a dribble they just put it normally its not a original trick and your moves aren't that great i would say you practice the trick more if you decide to upload it to the marketplace hope you found this helpful
Thanks suchir I know my moves aren't the best. And I know this trick has been done before where you put the card in I feal the dribble adds something idk lol. I wanted to do the pass or something to control the card but I couldn't find a good camera angle. and Thanks for the advice

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
The presentation is probably unique, the trick itself is no.

Also, I think you should work on your moves a bit.

Nice idea though!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results