Is the control original

Sep 23, 2015
Link -
Hey, Im 14 and invented this card control few days ago when I was playing with cards.... It definitely needs improvement but is this already out there. (I had nobody to take the video for me so I had to hang it and take a top view).....
Thanks

Sep 23, 2015
Ok so this is what happens
1) spectators select a card
2) they call "stop" and place it anywhere in the deck
3) after a series of shuffles the card rises to the top

Link -
Hey, Im 14 and invented this card control few days ago when I was playing with cards.... It definitely needs improvement but is this already out there. (I had nobody to take the video for me so I had to hang it and take a top view).....
Thanks

In a word: No

In a few more words: The first part is slightly badly handled, but mechanically it is basically the same as the Overhand Lift Shuffle (Royal Road to Card Magic, chapter 9)

The second part essentially looks like your just retaining the top and bottom cards in position. Again, RRTCM, but this is in Chapter 1!

The lesson here: Don't try and create card magic until you've read RRTCM!

Merry Christmas!

Rev

Sep 23, 2015

In a few more words: The first part is slightly badly handled, but mechanically it is basically the same as the Overhand Lift Shuffle (Royal Road to Card Magic, chapter 9)

The second part essentially looks like your just retaining the top and bottom cards in position. Again, RRTCM, but this is in Chapter 1!

Merry Christmas!

Rev
Thank You very much. Do you have any idea about the RRTCM dvd cause there are no magicians in my country!!!!! And no one really read books so I`ll have to order dvd from the USA.
Merry Christmas and a Happy new year!!!!

Sep 23, 2015
Thank You very much. Do you have any idea about the RRTCM dvd cause there are no magicians in my country!!!!! And no one really read books so I`ll have to order dvd from the USA.
Merry Christmas and a Happy new year!!!!
I searched RRTCM.... There are 2 DVDs available.
1) From rudy hunter and from Mark Wilson...
Is there any difference and which one is good

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey

Agreed, but the Overhand Lift Shuffle is more for controlling a packet, not two cards. Also, the second and third shuffles bring the card from 2nd from the top to 2nd from the bottom and then from 2nd from the bottom to the top.

I agree, your time is better spent learning the foundations than trying to create. Honestly, a simple overhand shuffle control (RRTCM Chapter 1) is more effective that what you have created.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results