Is this a new idea?

Nov 13, 2009
Hey Guys,

I have a question about something to see if it has ever been done before. What I want to do is be able to hand somone a half dollar to examine. (perhaps have them sign it not sure though) then have them hold the coin at the tips of THEIR fingers then I want to slam my finger through the coin while it is still in their hand leaving them with a stabbed through karate coin to examine to their hearts content.

Does anyone know has this been done before? If so where is it taught? I have a more practical idea of how you could do a varation but I really want to do what I described above.

Thanks all for the help,

Christian

Sep 3, 2007
Hey Cold Agent,

Thanks for the link but that is not exactly what I am wanting to do. First this is a pen through quarter and I am wanting to use a karate coin and secondly it can not be done in the hands of the specators.

Thanks any ways for the link,

Christian

I haven't seen it done before and it's a good idea. But very easy to figure out from magician's point of view. I'd say go with it and honestly it seems pretty risky depending on the situation. But don't market it. Please, there is enough of that. (Actually, second guessing myself I think you could do it without them noticing!) But still, keep it to yourself just for the sake that you could build upon it later.

My original problem dealt with them feeling something leaving and returning to the gripped fingers. You think they wouldn't notice that??? I hope you're thinking on the same track of thought I am. Nice idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
I've never heard of it, theoretically possible, I have a few ideas though I'm not sure how well they would work.

I'll pm you the initial thoughts and problems.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results