Is this out there?

Hello all, The past week I have been thinking about a trick. It would look like this.... having someone sign a card from lets say a blue deck. The magician makes the signed card disappear and reappear in a sealed brand new deck of red cards that has been in view the whole time. The spectator opens the sealed deck and finds their signed blue card among the red. Is this trick out there anywhere? any versions of this? Any versions with only sleight of hand? I am very interested in this...would love some insight from all of you.

Michael

Sep 8, 2007
brooklyn
Cyril does something very similar in his back in time routine but a red card and all the cards go back in time to when it was a sealed deck

Aug 31, 2007
I've got an idea, but the card has to have a corner torn off of it, not a signature. I'd imagine it could be done with a good duplicate signature as well.

Sep 2, 2007
I thought it was in cyril's ambituoius card, I saw it on youtube, it was his closer he took a opened deck amde it sealed and the signed card was in there. But I'll look up this shawn farquhar's

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results