IS THIS POSSIBLE?

Mar 8, 2018

Guys pls check that video can sb confirm me that this is something real? Also where in the world can i find effects like that Because sriously now THATS' REAL MAGIC who can i learn so much powerful magic pls sb ask me!!

Reactions: C J
Jan 2, 2016
California

Guys pls check that video can sb confirm me that this is something real? Also where in the world can i find effects like that Because sriously now THATS' REAL MAGIC who can i learn so much powerful magic pls sb ask me!!
Its a real effect, its not real magic though. There’s another thread where some of us discussed this. We werent really sure if its even on the market.

Stu-pendous

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2010
Perth, Australia
www.facebook.com
One of the guys in our magic society is a tech genius and is constantly building new gimmicks and showing them off. To the point of if he's holding a deck of cards, the deck is probably worth a few thousand dollars.

And he's done some effects with me that have let me hear things really loud while everyone else hears nothing. I won't go into methods but heck it could be like that. definitely understand to experience first hand.

Reactions: lolaras7
Mar 8, 2018
One of the guys in our magic society is a tech genius and is constantly building new gimmicks and showing them off. To the point of if he's holding a deck of cards, the deck is probably worth a few thousand dollars.

And he's done some effects with me that have let me hear things really loud while everyone else hears nothing. I won't go into methods but heck it could be like that. definitely understand to experience first hand.
it must awesome to expericience something like that right?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results