Is this website reliable?

Dec 22, 2019
Hi all guys!
I’ve recently came across a website where they sell playing cards, and have some very good offers. I’m planning to do a pretty big order, but I don’t know this website and some offers are very cheap, so I’m not sure whether I should trust it or not. The website spielkartenshop.com

Nov 3, 2018
Several websites that check online shops have certified spielkartenshop.com as very good. The reviews are mostly 4 and 5 star reviews as well, so I assume they're trustworthy.
Some offers may appear cheaper because the prices are given in Euro, which is currently worth a tad more than the dollar (though not so much). I double-checked how much some of the card decks cost on other sites, though, and for example the Red Knights deck costs nearly 6 dollars more on the website you linked than on Ellusionist.
If you've found some good offers (though you should double-check those against offers from American websites as well), go for it, but be careful with the shipping costs, from Germany to the US that might amount to a lot as well (and check if customs charge anything, too).

Hope that helps!

Dec 22, 2019
Several websites that check online shops have certified spielkartenshop.com as very good. The reviews are mostly 4 and 5 star reviews as well, so I assume they're trustworthy.
Some offers may appear cheaper because the prices are given in Euro, which is currently worth a tad more than the dollar (though not so much). I double-checked how much some of the card decks cost on other sites, though, and for example the Red Knights deck costs nearly 6 dollars more on the website you linked than on Ellusionist.
If you've found some good offers (though you should double-check those against offers from American websites as well), go for it, but be careful with the shipping costs, from Germany to the US that might amount to a lot as well (and check if customs charge anything, too).

Hope that helps!
Thank you for your reply!
P.s. I live in Europe so In this case I don’t have to worry about shipping or the change of the currency

Jul 26, 2018
Pinkybreak.com is also a reliable German Shop. The owner (or co-owner/employee, whatever) is frequently in contact with the free German community and offers top notch customer support.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results