IT question help

Mar 16, 2009
USA
So I was thinking about getting some more loops because I'm out of them. I'm on Ellusionist and I starting thinking about reels. They have the Tarantula and the Spider Pen available. Are reels practical? If so which one is better of the two mentioned because I've heard that Tarantula gets tangled easily. Could you attach it to say an empty water bottle and walk away and have it fall? The Spider Pen seems more worth it because you can be far away and they sell refill thread and batteries. Or are they not really worth it? Because then I'll just pick up more Loops and maybe a Loop book or DVD. Thanks.

So I was thinking about getting some more loops because I'm out of them. I'm on Ellusionist and I starting thinking about reels. They have the Tarantula and the Spider Pen available. Are reels practical? If so which one is better of the two mentioned because I've heard that Tarantula gets tangled easily. Could you attach it to say an empty water bottle and walk away and have it fall? The Spider Pen seems more worth it because you can be far away and they sell refill thread and batteries. Or are they not really worth it? Because then I'll just pick up more Loops and maybe a Loop book or DVD. Thanks.

1st of all, plz use the search function. This topic is being brought up sooooo many times in the past, but since your a new member I'll give u a break. Listen to me and listen to me well. Do not buy any of them! Yigal Mersika is a wonderful person, I'm not gonna lie; but his products are bad. I have bought electric touch, spider pen, tarantula and his loops. I do not like them, not one bit because they are very fragile and unstable. Only 1 missed use and there go ur 70 bucks. His invisible loops is very well invisible but break easily, very easily. If your going to buy any levitation system, I recommend Steve Fearson's ultimate levitating sistem. You can achieve the same effect with the tarantula and the spider pen and even more. The best thing is, it's not a reel so it dirt cheap to perform, all it required it some practice and your good to go.

I hope this help.

Mar 16, 2009
USA
I have to disagree on loops after some practice they don't break often at least for me. Although, thanks for your opinion on those products. I don't know what the ultimate levitatikns system is but a few years ago I had this IT setup that wasn't a reel either and it was pretty cool. I just have no experience with reels so I was wondering about them. Thanks for the warning. Would you say that the spider pen would be more practical because it is cheaper and you can purchase refills so if something goes wrong it wouldn't be a huge problem?

I have to disagree on loops after some practice they don't break often at least for me. Although, thanks for your opinion on those products. I don't know what the ultimate levitatikns system is but a few years ago I had this IT setup that wasn't a reel either and it was pretty cool. I just have no experience with reels so I was wondering about them. Thanks for the warning. Would you say that the spider pen would be more practical because it is cheaper and you can purchase refills so if something goes wrong it wouldn't be a huge problem?

Spider pen is a big mistake, the design looks out dated and idk, sometime I look at it and wonder about the way it looks. It also break really easily. In my opinion, don't buy any reel; it just a device that instance retreat your thread back in a tube which I think is not necessary (I learn it the expensive way). Once again go for the Ultimate Levitation System. If you don't know what it is, go on and youtube it, (this is magic)....lol.

Oct 22, 2008
Spider pen is a big mistake, the design looks out dated and idk, sometime I look at it and wonder about the way it looks. It also break really easily. In my opinion, don't buy any reel; it just a device that instance retreat your thread back in a tube which I think is not necessary (I learn it the expensive way). Once again go for the Ultimate Levitation System. If you don't know what it is, go on and youtube it, (this is magic)....lol.

but isnt the the levitation system another reel? I mean that would break to.. wouldn't it?

reels are practical. But keep this in mind, Tarantula and spider pen are a same exact thing. The only difference between them is how it disguise and where you operating it. tarantula get's tangled alot? Don't worry spider pen get tangle as much as tarantula.

U mention about buying loops? Just a head up, buy them in a spool not pretie. If you don't know how to tie it, then use the search function i have posted a lot about this subject in the past.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results