its been awhile

Apr 26, 2009
hey guys,

i did magic religiously for a few years, and towards my middle year of freshmen year i got so bogged down in work and other meaningless stuff that i pretty much stopped magic. i know this is like treason to hardcore magicians, but anyways, i recently renoticed the 46 decks of cards above my bed and started playing around with them and, to my surprise, i still can do most of the sleights i used to (although my clipshift is...off at best). i havent really been involved with magic in a year so can anyone tell me what ive missed or any really good stuff that has come out recently?

thanks

(p.s. sorry for how general the question is)

Jun 6, 2010
Nashville, TN
Umm, let's see...

Daniel Garcia's 4-6 Projects
Genesis v1-v2
Lennart Green's Master File
Calen Morelli's complete rise to fame in the magic community.
A lot of decks (if you really care about that)
and some more less important stuff.

You know, the usual. :)

Well I guess let me give you a "welcome back" haha. There's nothing wrong with taking a break, if any magician asks me whether its ok or not to "stop" for a while I actually encourage it. The art will always be here. I wouldn't say you missed out on anything only because all the releases are still around. ^Aaron gave you a brief update on all the T11 latest releases but there is so much more too. Anyways, feel free to ask any questions you may have, I'm more than happy to help with whatever I can.

Mar 8, 2011
Well, first of all I just want to say I'm a freshman as well and I still practice my magic, even in class if I know I will not be able to at home. However, I completely understand and I am also completely overloaded with work. I completely agree with Aaron.Williams, but I would also like to mention David Regal's Red Stream Lined Convertible and A.U.D.I.O Coins to Pocket by Eric Jones. Some of the most amazing tricks I have bought in the last year. I personally use A.U.D.I.O every chance that I get.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results