It's Over 9000!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by William Draven, Dec 4, 2009.

1. Yep.... this thread marks the 10,000th thread mile stone for this forum. Wow! That's a lot of information, drama, fights, essays, and networking!

I think it's nice to be a part of a community of magicians that care for the art, and help contribute things to allow others to grow as well.

Let's keep it up!

2. Yup, only two more until it hits 10,000 threads for this forum (since we're at 9,998 threads currently, including this one). Exciting. :)

There's so much useful information here, and in the other forums as well (especially the review and questions forums).

I wonder what the future will hold. So many topics still yet to be explored (and so many more wire, Criss Angel, E bashing, etc threads left to skip over). ;)

3. Actually, this thread is the 10,000th. I did check before I posted it. ^_^ Oh nm.. I guess some threads got deleted that messed up the count.

Ah well. Less of a mile stone but equally cool.

4. Steve Reynolds has now hit the mainstream!

Sorry guys, I actually thought I posted this as a new thread. My bad

5. SPAM, ha. 9,998 threads and counting! :cool:

6. I figured that was the case. Ah well...

7. Sorry Will. ;)

-Doug

8. You are correct in so much as "It's over 9000!" is a joke referance but it's not one to this guy. It's actually a rip on a bad english dub of Dragon Ball Z. The quote is from Vegeta, upon one of his early confrontations with Goku.

9. For those who haven't seen the original - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvFsrlTe40Q

I remember the old Dragonball Z days.:rolleyes:

-Doug

10. It's almost making me cry.

11. That really made my day. Although I grew out of that show about 10 years ago I recently bought the DVD set. Those moments always made me laugh.

12. I havnt seen the show in 6 or 7 years but it was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw this thread. Lol

13. Just a note, we're officially at 10,000 threads now! Yay! Congrats T11, and all the members for their contributions! :)

14. It's also a pretty popular meme...

15. Do I smell a /b/ro?

:p