I've bought richard osterlind dvds and banachek and ammar dvds.

Sep 10, 2017
I have Osterlind’s work on Corrinda + Psy series. All in all, I love Banachek, so I have to go with Psy series.

Reactions: Mrmagic727
Nov 13, 2017
Have you made banachek's over sized card's ? From his psy series. Nike logo's and microsoft, yellow pages , etc. If so how did you go about making the logo's from Loco Logo

Sep 10, 2017
Have you made banachek's over sized card's ? From his psy series. Nike logo's and microsoft, yellow pages , etc. If so how did you go about making the logo's from Loco Logo
I actually havent found a way to do so. There are some ideas which I have, probably the best way to go about the problem is to use something like Madison’s Villain, and to print the logos you can go to printing station and print them with the same paper and stock as a photo.

Nov 13, 2017
Curious how old the l & l dvds are.i met scotty a little while ago.young scotty.is in his early 50's ! I thought he was in his 20s or early 30's. At the most.i wonder how old cassandra and janel are? Hmm makes me wonder when psi series and all the mind mystery dvd's were made.i know docc hilfords were released in 2008 .but made in early 2004

Reactions: Mr_ARPY
Nov 13, 2017
I have some older henry evans tapes. His needle thru deck routine is great. But all henrys effects require alot of work and some require diy. But they are stunning effects. But im getting more toward mentalism. And out of magic. I think most mentalism for me is easier. I have dyslexia and its very hard to remember card tricks and moves. Curious if there are more ppl doing so.... Going in the path of mentalism.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results