Jackson Five

Oct 6, 2007
Hey guys this is a performance of my Jackson Five (5) I just want to let you guys know that this was a half-assed video if you guys don't know what it means it means not planned, random, etc. basically I did this randomly, out of my spare time, so it might not (Might not?! i'm sorry, NEVER WILL* cough* excuse me.) be as sexy as Jordan Lapping's, but please tell me what you think. haha thanks!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YoLXdfOMjOI

Enjoy!

Nov 1, 2007
Needs alot of work, but judging by your post, you already know that, so I won't give you a hard time. It was really jerky and the transitions weren't very smooth. Slow it down a bunch and work on it. I guarantee that will make it alot better.

Everybody's J5 can be as sexy as Jordan's if they work on it. That's all there is to it. Just tweak it a bit and it'll be fine.

Sep 3, 2007
London
First of all if a video is "half-assed", then simply don't share it with us. Just my opinion, but I'd rather see a video that someone has put a lot of time and effort into rather than a lazy one move video. But if your just using that as an excuse for having not practiced the cut enough then don't bother. Finally, people stop trying to make their J5 as "sexy as Jordan Lapping's" and try to make it their own, with a unique style or personal touch rather than trying to be someones clone.

I'm sorry if I'm coming across as harsh but I said I'd give this site and these forums a chance but all I see is the same old rubbish.

[/rant]

Thanks for the kind comments regarding my performances, I appreciate it. :)

DawnOfMagic, your Jackson Five is definitely getting there - pat yourself on the back; you're doing well! All I can suggest is to smoothen out the overall flourish, simply relax and let the cards manipulate themselves. Don't try and over-show the displays or even try and add jerky movements, just let it flow as if it was water. :)

Keep it up,
Jordan

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results