JAQK Cards

Nov 24, 2013
Hey theory11 peeps, I was just wondering if any color or edition of JAQK will be put back in stock because I missed that boat when they were out and I would love to have some.

Kristos

Elite Member
Nov 30, 2013
Yeah unfortunately the only way to get JAQKs are via using purchase points in the archive. I'm dying for them to get reproduced again but it will most likely not happen for a very long while, if ever.

Regarding buying decks from jaqkcellars.com, I was under the impression the stock was completely different buying from there versus buying through Theory11. in other words I though I heard the quality of the Theory11 production runs were higher than the ones from jaqkcellars. I forgot where i had read that, but I never knew for sure if I should believe that. If anyone could confirm whether this is true I'd be interested to know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 31, 2013
Charlotte N.C.
Yeah unfortunately the only way to get JAQKs are via using purchase points in the archive. I'm dying for them to get reproduced again but it will most likely not happen for a very long while, if ever.

Regarding buying decks from jaqkcellars.com, I was under the impression the stock was completely different buying from there versus buying through Theory11. in other words I though I heard the quality of the Theory11 production runs were higher than the ones from jaqkcellars. I forgot where i had read that, but I never knew for sure if I should believe that. If anyone could confirm whether this is true I'd be interested to know.

I had heard that too on the insider, but my friend bought them from jaqkcellars.com and they are the exact same as any theory 11 deck.

Brendan H.(4)

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
I've bought a pair of Blue JAQK from jaqkcellars and they're the Theory11 version. I'm guessing when the Blue JAQK were printed, JAQK cellar got their own stock though they do cost more (9$/deck), but it is cheaper than trying to find them off eBay or other resellers.

Kristos

Elite Member
Nov 30, 2013
Yeahh the one other thing i noticed about buying through jaqkcellears is the shipping cost is monstrous. I think I added a brick's worth just out of curiosity, and the added shipping cost was $48. They add flat shipping per deck, so even if you want just a half a brick, shipping will still run you $24 in addition. Crazy.

Oct 31, 2013
Charlotte N.C.
Yeahh the one other thing i noticed about buying through jaqkcellears is the shipping cost is monstrous. I think I added a brick's worth just out of curiosity, and the added shipping cost was $48. They add flat shipping per deck, so even if you want just a half a brick, shipping will still run you $24 in addition. Crazy.

But if you only want two decks the shipping isnt too bad. For two decks the shipping is 5 to 6 $

Brendan H.(4)

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
If there's a big issue with the shipping, you could try to contact JAQK's customer service to see if there's anything they can do about it. They're quite friendly and very prompt with replies.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results