Jardonnet Wallet?

P8NTBALLDADDY

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2008
San Antonio, TX
This one seems great. I have had it sitting in my drawer for about 8 months now though. I think it can also be used as a card to wallet routine. Like I said as nice as it seems I still have not used it. I have just been to lazy to buy zippo fluid.

Mar 5, 2009
Nice wallet

I just bought the wallet at a club meeting. I really like it (I'm such a pyro)! I don't think I'll be using it as my regular wallet since I stopped wearing wallets years ago. I bought the non-premium edition and it worked great from the moment I got it.

I have long hair so I should beware of the high flames!

Sep 20, 2007
Its a pretty nice item. The glue on mine came a little loose but that was easily fixed. You can get a big bottle of fluid at walgreens for like five bucks and it will last you a while. If you are into fire magic this is a "BUY".

The Jardonnet, formerly known as Kaps, Fire wallet is, in my book, the best one on the market.

First, it has a flint ignition system, no worries with electric devices, batteries, etc. Flint is by far the way to go.

Secondly, the fire plates are actually riveted and glued into the wallet. Some other models are simply glued, well what is the worlds best solvent? Ding ding ding, lighter fluid. Nearly all of my glue is gone but thanks to the rivets my wallet is still holding strong.

I've had mine for quite some time now and when I first purchased it I used it as my every day wallet for many months, no good. First, I didn't find it to have enough good places to put the things I needed. I also damn near melted my I.D. by having it in the wrong place... hehe...

Not long after this it fell out of my pocket and my dog chewed a whole through the corner. It still works fine, but needless to say it is no longer my every day wallet. However, it is still a feature in my act even though I do NOT use the fire portion any more. I love it, but it just doesn't work for me and my act at this time.

All of which said, I dare you to find another wallet better than the Jardonnet. If you take good care of it, something I neglected to do, it will last quite a good while and give you many memorable moments.

Hope this helps,
C

I use this wallet as my normal walk around wallet, as well as a magic prop. I have owned 3 of them over the course of the years (I get that much use out of them!)

They are an amazing wallet, and well worth the price.

All I can say is just get it and you won't be sorry.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results