Jason England Lecture or foundation?

Apr 11, 2013
So, I want to get some Jason England related product soon, and I was wondering should I get the lecture by penguin magic or foundations or should I just wait until April to get At The Table by Jason England? I just want to know.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
Most of Jason England material consists on gambling moves. So unless you can do those moves somewhat smoothly, you might end up a little disappointed.

Sep 2, 2007
London
If you want an in-depth from-the-ground-up study of the strike second deal, plus some gambling-related routines ranging from relatively easy to relatively challenging, then the lecture will be for you. If, on the other hand, you want a thorough survey of some fundamental card-table moves, then Foundations is the way to go.

Apr 11, 2013
Well, I am not a complete beginner that never done some gambling moves, but I am still a beginner on the topic, I do know how to do some gambling moves, but I want to do them well.

Apr 17, 2013
I have the penguin lecture he got really in depth on the teaching of the gambling moves as well as some effects. It is like a five hour or so lecture. so not bad for $30.

Jul 13, 2010
Jason`s 1on1 are my favorite downloads. I`m looking forward to Foundations 3. He`s such great teacher in my opinion.
I don`t know his Penguin Lecture, but I hope his "At The Table"-lecture will be less moderated than the Ammar "lecture". Which was rather an interview than a lecture. Not that I didn`t enjoy it, I just prefer the lecturer to speak and moderate.

Feb 23, 2014
So, I want to get some Jason England related product soon, and I was wondering should I get the lecture by penguin magic or foundations or should I just wait until April to get At The Table by Jason England? I just want to know.

I would definitely recommend Foundations, really amazing amount of content and all of it is really well taught.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results