Jason England's Gambling Museum

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
I am always excited when Jason England talks about gambling and scams. His products are among my favorites on Theory11. His depth of knowledge is outstanding!

This last week he walked through some of the articles in his gambling museum and I thought some people around here would think that these were interesting.

Some day I want to be like Jason England lol :)

Nov 3, 2018
Thank you so much, Josh, this is incredibly interesting! My favorite of the items shown is probably the pretzel right in the beginning, it's really interesting to see a rather little-known scam explained and how much thinking went into it.

Jason mentioned the Razzle in there as well; if anybody's interested, here's a video from the TV series "The Real Hustle", with Paul Wilson demonstrating the game:

This doesn't have anything to do directly with cheating equipment, but here's a fun little question Jason posted some time ago at the Magic Café: In private poker games, the legendary cheat Rod the Hop would use a top card peek and a second deal to give his partner a monster advantage (much more than a peek and second deal would usually give), which would help them win a decent amount of money. How did he use this peek and second deal?
Little tip: It's part of the culture Jason mentions in Josh's videos.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results