Java Joint

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dbmagic4, Dec 24, 2010.

1. I am super excited guys! Ok, so my dad took me down to the local coffee shop just down the road, and he told the lady working there that I was a magician, and she asked to see something. First, I did Stairway from Five. She loved it! I continued with some others over the past couple hours, and she really likes magic, and I showed some other people there some stuff too. One guy even offered me money lol. Anyways, we talked it over, and she offered to check it out with the higher-ups, and if its ok, I can come down and do magic, and bring some people in. So I just got home from there and wanted to know, just in case this happens, if there is anything I should know. Any advice? It would be much appreciated. Thanks!!

2. I did Stairway from Five. She loved it! I continued with some others over the past couple hours, and she really likes magic, and I showed some other people there some stuff too.

3. Get business cards and a good suit ASAP if you don't already.

4. Business cards and a suit may be a little big for a first gig (I'm assuming) plus the fact it would look very out of place in a coffee shop
    There is another thread just up this a little and it talks about nearly the exact same thing. Check it out!