Jay sankey's SMASHED!

Mar 2, 2008
EFFECT- You take a borrowed coin and a pencil from your pocket. Then you strike the quater with the pencil and it "smashes" through the quater. Show it around to people, then if you want restore it and hand it back.
Cost- I got mine on off his site and it was one sale. It was $17.99 (that includes standerd shipping) Without the sale it is $18.99 without shipping.

It comes with- A 1 hour DVD of all the differnet handlings and tips to performing this trick. (and the gimmick)

METHOD- Was exatcly what I thought it was going to be. Very pratical, and the DVD comes with mutiple handlings so you can pick and choose or combine some together.

The only down side is that it does not work with all pencils, the DVD does come with a pencil that works, but there should be more pencils out there that work.
Here are some questions you might be asking..

Can it be signed- yes, there is a handling witch you can use a signed sticker to put on the coin.

Reset time- around Ten seconds, you should do it when no one is watching though.

How long will the gimmick last- Very long, you can get a new one.

OVERALL- I like this trick alot, It is somthing I would do at the end of a one coin routine for a closer. The down side is that you need to find the right pencil. I would rate this effect 8/10. Worth buying, i'm happy i got it on sale off his store.

(Comes in different currancy, check his site sankeymagic.com)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results