JDENredden- Ideas Vol 1

Feb 5, 2010
I have to say one of the best PDF's ive read in a while. While the teaching style is different its the way it should be. it was going to be the way i was going to teach my effects when i put them on a PDF. He gives you how to do the effect but doesnt give you a patter or a way to present it.

Deo- a simple way to vanish a coin with a deodorant can. and use the mist to make it disappear. While its a good idea. i dont see it being used all that much for me right now. I'm out of school and i dont go to a Gym. But still a great idea and easily workable.

Linked- a linking rubber band trick with one rubber band. I like the idea. i always carry a few rubber bands with me so its workable for me. and the teaching for it was pretty simple. I now use this trick after performing crazy mans cuffs or slink.

Time- A prediction using two computers. something i havent done yet but still a great idea. something i will have to try in the near future. But still a great idea for the mentalists out there.

Hot- a blistering effect where you can end clean. I do enjoy this effect. Its very simple to learn to do. and very portable. So no more bulky metal devices.

Sharpie- an instant re-cap of a sharpie. Based off of Dan Hauss' Red Line but with a sharpie. i have to say i like this version over dans red line because i usually have a sharpie over chap stick. this trick just like red line has been added to my close-up routine.

Stuck- a simple coin vanish. I do enjoy a simple coin trick being a coin magician. You do need to know a bit about coin magic for this trick. but still its a good trick and its a bit "ballsy" how he puts it. Its good for one of those " hey show me a trick" moments

Clip- A paperclip and rubber band penetration. Its based on the classic ring and rubber band penetration. but a bit streamlined for the magicians that have office jobs. or if you carry a few paper clips around with you. Very simple and portable.

Bye- a simple vanishing concept for small objects. Its a good lead in or something to perform after doing Clip. i do enjoy it. But sadly it can be very flashy. I would do this trick mostly in bars and night clubs. But other then that i like it.

Tenkai- its a good vanish of everyday small objects. a simple and neat trick. its a good filler or stand alone trick. ive used it as a quick trick when one of my other tricks failed on me.

All i would say is pick this pdf up at http://jdenredden.com/ . its pretty cheap and you will learn a good about and you will also learn some creativity.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results