Jen Kramer Penn And Teller Fool Us

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
Hey guys, it's been awhile since I've actually been on the forums haha.

Just had a question, does anyone know if the effect that Jen Kramer performed on Penn and Teller Fool Us is on the market anywhere. I had a version of this effect I came up with a few years ago and I wanted to compare methods. Any ideas?

Here is her performance:

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Hey guys, it's been awhile since I've actually been on the forums haha.

Just had a question, does anyone know if the effect that Jen Kramer performed on Penn and Teller Fool Us is on the market anywhere. I had a version of this effect I came up with a few years ago and I wanted to compare methods. Any ideas?

Here is her performance:
Yes, it is tough to get ahold of though. It is by Juan Tamariz and is his Pneumoica system most likely. As was mentioned by Penn Simon Aronson has similar work on the subject.

DavidL11229

Elite Member
Jul 25, 2015
Seattle
Well she is not using Mnemonica per se in this performance, though one would likely not go on the show without substituting something for it. She uses the deck preset, so no reason to to substitute a different but same system. As far as I can tell the trick is not in the book Mnemonica. I don't think Josh was saying that it was, just wanted to save you from getting the book and not finding it. But then again, there is plenty of stuff in there I have not absorbed, so maybe it is, but it doesn't ring a bell. I'd be happy to double check if anyone suggests what he may have called the trick.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results