Jerry's Announcement

hduarte1

Elite Member
Jul 2, 2008
Akatsuki Hideout
Does any body know what time or where Lee Asher will make the Jerry's announcement? I'm register for the news letter/ announcements but the email didn't had any more info.

Thanks,
HD

D

Deleted member 2755

If you think White Cents sell fast.... You haven't seen anything yet.

Oh well. Not even gonna try. Not gonna lie, I'm a bit disappointed with this. I thought this was a legitimate chance for many to get a pack. I thought they would be priced fairly (about $50 for one) and it would have a limit of one per customer. Well I was wrong. Shame shame. Oh well.

-Doug

Feb 1, 2009
Manchester, UK.
If you think White Cents sell fast.... You haven't seen anything yet.

Oh well. Not even gonna try. Not gonna lie, I'm a bit disappointed with this. I thought this was a legitimate chance for many to get a pack. I thought they would be priced fairly (about $50 for one) and it would have a limit of one per customer. Well I was wrong. Shame shame. Oh well.

-Doug

"You'll be limited to checking out 1 deck at a time in the shopping cart. First come, first serve."

I bet you can get one deck checked out by the time some super fast ninja gets two checked out.

LeeAsher

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
Eugene, Oregon
www.leeasher.com

-Doug

Doug,

Are you a quitter? Because it sounds like you're not even going to try.

Shame shame is right my friend.

Asher

ps. By the way, it is the most legitimate chance for many to get a pack. Where else can you purchase authentic Jerry's Cards without worrying if they are real or not?

D

Deleted member 2755

Doug,

Are you a quitter? Because it sounds like you're not even going to try.

Shame shame is right my friend.

Asher

ps. By the way, it is the most legitimate chance for many to get a pack. Where else can you purchase authentic Jerry's Cards without worrying if they are real or not?

I'll try. I'm just saying, I'm a little disappointed. Of course, One cannot expect a rare deck that goes for over $100 on EBay to suddenly pop up and be readily available.:rolleyes: It is cool that you are putting up a bunch.

-Doug

Jan 19, 2008
If you really want a deck i can assure you if you try you will get one as i dont think they are going to be just $50 a deck...

D

Deleted member 2755

Umm I didn't have a chance to get the white centurions when they were limited to 100 and it took me three weeks of preparation to get a brown Wynn deck. I doubt I can pick up a deck of nuggets. I will try though since I'm not a quitter like Doug:D.

:rolleyes:

-Doug

Dec 1, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario

Ebay. If I'm correct there was only one seller of fake Jerry's Nuggets there and now he's shut down. I believe most who bought them got there money back too.

Anyways, I look forward to it, hopefully I'll be able to snag one :p
Thanks Lee

And for those without endless and ready streams of cash, it's time to pray...

:rolleyes:... *Prays*

“Our Flourisher, Who art in Vegas,
Kenner be Thy Name.
Thy Katie come.
Thy Sybil done, as good as it is in video.
Give us today our daily deck.
And forgive us our Tres Passes
As we forgive those who Tres Pass against us.
Turn us not into magicians,
But deliver us from De’vo. Amen"

(Credits To Mini Magician :D)

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Oh damn it, I should've known that would come up.

On a serious note: Lee, I really don't understand why you can't give us an estimate about prices, though. I do understand that market value will fluctuate; certainly, they'll be affected by this release. But I can't imagine that they'd be affected so much as to make a ball park figure entirely inaccurate or inappropriate. There are some people expecting them to be around a certain figure, and others expecting them to be twice that, and in my humble opinion keeping tight-lipped about an estimate could lead to a lot of preventable disappointment. I personally couldn't see this affecting your ability to change your price according to the market.

As always, no disrespect is intended, but I am interested in hearing your argument.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results