Jerry's Nugget x20

Aug 31, 2007
Imagination Land
I was at my grandpas place yesterday and i noticed a pack of cards in a corner of his closet i went to take a look and they were jerry's nugget cards X20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i beged him for them and he said sure.... now im the owner of 20jerry's YAY ! :D:D

just thought id let you know ( im so freakin sicked )

Aug 31, 2007
Imagination Land
he bought them on his trip to vegas about 40-30years ago
he loved magic too and he just knew they were really nice cards
i only opened i pack yet and it smells devine lol ( but im really too scared to use them )

ps : he also has dunes and another pack that has almost the same design as dunes and jerry's but i didnt take because it was opened and had dirt all over it.

i guess i have a secret stach too now

Aug 31, 2007
Imagination Land
lol hes 81 , he can barely move a muscle

but he can still levitate , vanish etc ... lol

i shouldnt joke about him after all he gave me 20 freaking nuggets

Sep 1, 2007
Germany
so thats the 9th replay to ur thread...u could gave everyone of us 1 deck and keep 10 for your self would that be a good deal???cause u already opend 1 :)

I personally think he should hand them out to people by country alphabetically starting with the letter A. Failing that, hand them out using a random number generator (I'll write one right now ;) Unbiased.. I promise..)

Not much point in owning one in my opinion. I'd rather keep it and look at it once in a while and go "ooo pretty" or use it and destory the thing in a week or two and be like ":(" I could always sell it and get like 60 Tallys.

How about a picture of thie stack of cards all together? .... But I am sure you won't have a camera ..... That is allways how it happens...the people with stuff I actually want to see never have a camera ... But every lil jack @$$ exsposing on youtube gets one for thier birthday.

Sep 1, 2007
How about a picture of thie stack of cards all together? .... But I am sure you won't have a camera ..... That is allways how it happens...the people with stuff I actually want to see never have a camera ... But every lil jack @$$ exsposing on youtube gets one for thier birthday.

I agree!

Post a picture asap!

Aug 31, 2007
...Oh yeah, rub it in :D .

You could sell 1 on ebay and get some money, plus have 19 left over!

You are very lucky!
-|P54

Aug 31, 2007
Imagination Land
im not using them since my grandpa could keep them for 20 years than i hope i can cause if they are 200$ in ebay , then in 20 years will it be 4000$ a pack ?

anyways im new to magic so thats why im not using them ( doing magic for 1year and XCM 6months ) so im definatly not using them anytime soon i just opend one to smell them lol

---- there are 12blue packs --- 8 red
----- I was kidding about the last post i only won 1 at a contest in France lol----

so i actually have 21 packs ( 1 opened )

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results