Jerry's Nuggets Photos

Mar 6, 2012
i want to create a rainbow deck over the next month and well i want to use a jerry nuggets i have a bicycle with no back design but it says 400 x 400 photo please help thanks in advanced.

Feb 7, 2011
i want to create a rainbow deck over the next month and well i want to use a jerry nuggets i have a bicycle with no back design but it says 400 x 400 photo please help thanks in advanced.

So you would like to make replica's of a famous deck and you want our help?

Apr 1, 2009
California
Joshua Jay recently had a PRISM deck which is what you're talking about... I wasn't really feeling it. In my mind, it's absurd.

Ah okay... Thanks. God I feel like maybe I should put some windows into this rock I've been living under. Do you think I should go with earth tone drapes, or perhaps a more vibrant color?

Sorry Tantan, I guess I'm not going to be of any use to you since I don't know what it is this thing does.

What exactly are you asking us for help on?

Ashrei

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Ah okay... Thanks. God I feel like maybe I should put some windows into this rock I've been living under. Do you think I should go with earth tone drapes, or perhaps a more vibrant color?

Sorry Tantan, I guess I'm not going to be of any use to you since I don't know what it is this thing does.

What exactly are you asking us for help on?

He is trying to make a Jerry's Nugget backed card. I'm assuming using his own laser printer or something, and he wants high resolution picture of them. I am not much of a help.

The one in particular Asher is talking about is here. Kind of interesting, but not enough for my interest. Definitely have some appeal.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results