Jersey Magic Review: Shane Black's 2011 Magic Series

Discussion in 'Product Questions and Reviews' started by MagicJonny8Ball, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Hey yo! It's me--Magic Jonny 8ball! This is my review on Shane Black's 2011 Magic Series.

Check it out.

Keep it magic! Keep it real!

[video=youtube;d9X9quXs6VI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9X9quXs6VI[/video]

2. Hi jonny, is it still available ?

3. where can you download it? I went on his website and did not see it.

4. it worked , i have got the videos, very good magic

5. Very funny...glad you guys liked it guys, I'm actually filming part 3 of the series today so be on the look out for that.

Thanks,

Shane

6. Shane, once you told me that you're were about to do a practical torn and restored card,can you tell me if you're about to release it ?thanks

7. I am its coming up in I believe on Part 5 of the series but I'm not letting the cat out of the bag yet. :)

Stay tuned,

Shane

8. great review. you're review are very funny and informative

9. I emailed him but I havent gotten anything back?

10. Hey guys it's that time of the month, I officially sent out all emails that have been confirmed at www.shaneblack@shackmagic.com lastnight. If you haven't recieved your yet you need to send me another email confirmation again so I can make sure you don't miss out on the series. I've been crazy busy with everything but I'm sure guys will love this months two part series. Spread the love lets hear those reviews...thanks guys!

Shane

11. I Shane, i just received it , thanks

12. Too good to be shabbily reviewed. Please be patient Shane :)

13. Jersey Magic Review Shane Blacks 2011 Magic Series

i wondered about the bulkyness.....Thanks for the report