Jersey Magic Review: Smoke by Alan Rorrison

Discussion in 'Product Questions and Reviews' started by MagicJonny8Ball, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Hey yo! It's me--Magic Jonny 8ball! This is my review on Smoke by Alan Rorrison.

Check it out.

Keep it magic! Keep it real!

[video=youtube;5CtJL1DXH84]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CtJL1DXH84[/video]

2. Great review as usual! The only problem I have with smoke is every time I do it I always involuntarily let some smoke come out through my nose... Anybody else do this problem? or is it just me.

3. Hey yo! Siddarth! Just takes practice, man. I had that happen a couple times too when I was first messing with it. Just practice holding your breath tight and I think you'll be straight, man.

Keep it magic, keep it real!

4. does i need to buy any refill ?

5. #5 RikAllen, Jan 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2011
    I don't own smoke, I might pick it up when I have the cash though.

I just wanted to note that if those are Sergei Lukyanenko's Night watch Series books you're behind, 4 out in English and I believe a 5th to come out sometime. Just looking out.

6. You are supplied with enough refills to last you 1000 performances (that's what it claims) I have had mine for a little over a month and haven't had to refill mine yet.