John Guastaferro (Homage To Homing, Extra-Verted)

Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW
John Guastaferro
Homage To Homing
&
Extra-Verted​

Price: $10

Where At? http://www.vanishingincmagic.com/
http://www.vanishingincmagic.com/magic-downloads/card-magic-downloads/john-guastaferro/

What They Say: John Guastaferro embodies everything we admire in a magician: he is smooth but not flashy, soft-spoken yet in control. And he is an expert at crafting intelligent magic tricks. For the first time ever and EXCLUSIVELY with Vanishing Inc, we talked John G into tipping two of his favorite card pieces--all for the price of one download, just ten dollars.

The first trick, Extra-verted, is a stunning one-at-a-time Royal Flush production that you can do to music or with presentation, and it's a perfect closer (you'll see why). Homage to Homing is one of the finest versions of the classic Homing Card plot.

These tricks look silky smooth yet are not terribly difficult to perform. John G has a soothing demeanor when he talks and when he teaches, and he goes into great depth in this two-for-one tutorial. Both of us (Andi and Josh) are using Extra-verted professionally already, and we know you will minutes after downloading this package.

Thoughts: Amazing. John Guastaferro is one amazing magician and an amazing guy. These two effects are simple and hit hard. I have already added BOTH of these to my performances. Homage to Homing i use just about every day now and it always gets amazing reactions and its so simple! Johns routines are very well thought out and gives maximum impact on the audience.

Once again Simple and amazing.

Teaching Johns a great teacher i've seen alot of his material before but never got to watch him teach and man does he do it well. He is a soft spoken guy but he gets the details right down and repeats everything. The download is about 20 minutes so about 10 for each effect and like said above he repeats it all and goes through the nuances.

I can't say enough how much i love this version of Homing its so much fun effective and easy and well thought it.

I recommend this to everyone take in it!!

Tom

Jan 10, 2008
Hello! It warms my heart to see someone praising Mr. Guastaferro's work on here. He is a great thinker and a true gentleman. He kills people with kindness, and that type of person is rare to find these days.

I do agree with everything you said about the Vanishing Inc. downloads. The only other thing I wanted to add is this.

If you are a John G. fan, I highly urge you to invest in Brainstorm:The Creative Card Magic of John Guastaferro and Second Storm: The Creative Close-Up Magic of John Guastaferro.

None of the material is 'knuckle busting' but it will challenge you and make you think about some of the subtle concepts he is using, and new ways that you could possibly apply them to your magic.

My two cents...

Sep 20, 2009
John is fantastic. i've hung out with him multiple times before at the castle. he is a great guy, with great skill

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results