Join me at Murphy's "Tuesday Night Hangout"

Sep 7, 2008
Hey guys,

Tonight I will be talking to Kyle Marlett of Murphy's Magic Supplies on this week's "Tuesday Night Hangout." It's a live video, so I can answer any of your questions regarding creating magic, publishing magic, shoe size, etc.

It's at 5pm PST. (That's 7pm CST and 8pm EST.) I will post a live link here 15 minutes before the start.

I will be teaching a minor improvement on No More Card Tricks that I have never shared before. I also have some DVDs to give away and more tricks to teach.

Please make it look like I have friends. ;)

-Jeff

Jun 13, 2013
Hey guys,

Tonight I will be talking to Kyle Marlett of Murphy's Magic Supplies on this week's "Tuesday Night Hangout." It's a live video, so I can answer any of your questions regarding creating magic, publishing magic, shoe size, etc.

It's at 5pm PST. (That's 7pm CST and 8pm EST.) I will post a live link here 15 minutes before the start.

I will be teaching a minor improvement on No More Card Tricks that I have never shared before. I also have some DVDs to give away and more tricks to teach.

Please make it look like I have friends. ;)

-Jeff

Will the live link be on here, the forum?
P.S. Can't wait!!!

Sep 7, 2008
You should now be able to watch the complete hangout on the link above. Thanks for those who tuned in!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results