Jokers, ad cards, double backers, etc

Nov 7, 2010
Since cardistry doesn't utilize these cards(correct me if Im wrong), what do you guys do with these cards when you open a new deck? I jsut keep them in the box and compare their cleanliness to the cards once they are worn out for fun.

Jun 10, 2010
Since cardistry doesn't utilize these cards(correct me if Im wrong), what do you guys do with these cards when you open a new deck? I jsut keep them in the box and compare their cleanliness to the cards once they are worn out for fun.

I use double backers rarely in my card work, but I like to use double backers, jokers, and ad cards as bookmarks in my books. With custom decks and good quality reg decks, anyway. Regular bike ad cards and jokers? Toss that **** out, or maybe put them in a separate pile. After opening a bunch you'll have a **** ton of those to have a card war with. :p

Nov 7, 2010
I use double backers rarely in my card work, but I like to use double backers, jokers, and ad cards as bookmarks in my books. With custom decks and good quality reg decks, anyway. Regular bike ad cards and jokers? Toss that **** out, or maybe put them in a separate pile. After opening a bunch you'll have a **** ton of those to have a card war with. :p

What if you use a kindle? kidding i dont have one. Good idea with the bookmarks. I think Ill collect up my useless cards into a huge pile.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results