Jones Change?

Discussion in 'Product Questions and Reviews' started by goodtechs, Oct 25, 2007.

1. :(

Does anyone really know when is the Jones Change Right Tutorial ever gonna be released??

Like the exact date or something...

I can't wait...

Sorry

Cheers
    :D

2. I don't know the exact date, but the Jones Change 1-on-1 video is in editing, and will be up "as soon as possible."

Cheers,
    JTM

3. Sorry for posting in the wrong section

my bad
    :(

lol

Cheers

4. Not a problem.

Hope my response helped.

Cheers,
    JTM

5. Does everyone just keeep sayin cheers at the end of their posts becuase DnD were the first i saw do it so....
    Just thought it was kinda funny
    no offense to anyone

Cheers,
    Michael

Yes that was a joke
    SINCERELY,
    Michael

6. The first person that I noticed saying "Cheers" at the end of their post was Jack.
    Although I don't know what that has to do with the Jones Change.

Au revior,
    TDA

7. Remember that it's FREE!

8. Can the owners of Trilogy have the Jones Change 1-on-1 for free?

9. The Jones Change 1-on-1 video will be free for everyone -- however, if you don't have the Trilogy, it will cost $0.00 minus tax.

Cheers,
    JTM

10. Why is the Jones Change going to be free for everyone?

11. Don't know. It's Dan and Dave's decision.

12. Im pretty excited they said they they release it sometime in the next week

13. haha, that confused me for a second.

14. Skandle, Ive always been saying "Cheers", Im English, cant help it. Cant wait till this is released, because some how Ive managed to lose 2 out of 3 dvds from the Trilorgy (on holiday) so Im only left with Disc 2

Cheers, Tom :p

15. buy the trilogy DVD and you'll find out why it's free.

16. Don't have the money. Can anyone in a nutshell explain why it needs to be re-released? I heard something about poor teaching...

17. I heard this also, but I also see many people were still able to learn it which is good, I appreciate the that's going into re-releasing this effect for FREE none-the-less. I can't wait hopefully it comes out soon.

-RA69

18. no not poor teaching, great teaching, it just needs a touch up.