July 4th

Nov 15, 2007
Ada Oklahoma
Well its July 4th here in Oklahoma, and as I'm sure everyone knows across the world that almost all Americans celebrate today for it's independence from Britain in 1776 [Technically this was the date the Declaration was signed and actual Independence wasn't gained until years later...]. Anyways, I was wondering if any of you had any special preformances any being as its a holiday and there are parties happening everywhere?

-SM

Jan 27, 2008
Well in Canada, where I live right now, it's still July 3rd and once it's July 4th it doesn't mean anything to us anyways. Although tonight I know there'll be a typical 'July 4th' episode of Jay Leno on where he does the jaywalking thing and asks people what July 4th celebrates. And then the people will respond with something pretty stupid, because they're supposably typical Americans. (we all know Jay actually get's like 1000 interviews until he finds people that dumb)

Mar 19, 2008
My place!
im in nz so we don't celebrate it. I was wondering why in todays comics it had "Happy 4th july" written in the background. We got us an American in the works!
:)

What the hell ill celebrate just for the heck of it, im making WAFFLES!!!

Nov 23, 2007
NC
BBQing of course:D.

Then watching the fireworks and having one last party on my boat the "Miss Direction" before sailing her to her new owner next week.:(

Hope everyone has a great Independence Day!!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results