Jumbo cards

Sep 25, 2007
www.myspace.com
hello again!

Me and a friend will soon be doing some stage magic in a school talent show, and have quite a bit of material, but we need some jumbo card tricks to throw in.

We were thinking about adapting normal ones but it has proven to be quite difficult. The one trick we do have is pretty good for comedic effect but the "magic" is pretty pathetic to be honest.

So does anyone have any tips/ help?

Cheers.

chay

Sep 14, 2007
Fayetteville, TN
Giant card tricks

Mark Wilson's Complete Course in Magic has about 8 or 9 tricks with the jumbo cards. The book is pretty well available at most libraries and its got some pretty decent stuff in it. I'd say that may be a good start to finding a few tricks with large cards. Good luck!

Sep 1, 2007
If you can find table-based tricks that are fairly self working (i.e. you will not need to perform "sleight of hand" with jumbo cards lol)

then you can get a big easel-type board to set up and place the cards on it. even put some lil pockets or something so everything will stay where it needs to be...

i'm not much into the self-working cards tricks but John Scarne on Card Tricks has a LOT of them, you'll probably be able to find some good ones.

also watch "the F project" video here in the media section, they do backpalm productions and snap changes with giant cards... might take some practice but it'd be pretty cool!

Sep 25, 2007
www.myspace.com
oh yeh i totally forgot about that book!... wen i wrote this

ill go dig it out of collection!

thanks for reminding me heath bar.

hmm ill have a look about trash thanks for tips again!

Chay

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results