JUMP By Mathieu Bich

SpydrWebb

Elite Member
Dec 27, 2012
Hey guys, since this is my first review I am sorry for any of it that you don't like.

Effect: Make a spectator's card shoot out of the deck after it has been shuffled(either by yourself or even the spectator)

Price: $4.95

Teaching: This effect is taught very well. Mathieu smoothly explains how to make the gimmick and how to perform the effect.

Difficulty: Easy- As long as you do what Mathieu says in the teaching then you should be fine. You should able to do it in about 15-20 minutes of practicing.

Application: This could be a trick all on its own, or a part of a routine. The problem I have with it is that unless you make more than one of the gimmick, this effect cannot be performed to the same crowd more than once or possibly even twice. But the gimmick that is made can be used in many more various routines if you have the time and willpower to use it.

Synopsis: I would give this product a 9 out of 10. The overall effect is absolutely stunning if performed right. Your spectators should be impressed and amazed by this effect. You can perform this on the fly, or as needed in a routine. The only thing I don't like is the limits of the gimmick.

Thanks guys! Hope you enjoyed my review!

PS Thanks to Napoleonll for format inspiration:)

Dec 28, 2011
I'm not agree at all , but yeah this effect is awesome and fresh , i never seen something like that so , i think is awesome but the rest is ok from your review :)

Fran Dc

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results