Just a thought of a neat effect that popped in my head

Okay for some reason my phone would only let me do two pictures in gif format, so excuse the second one just pay attention to the one card in my hand please. It's a total cheap deck is my practice deck or one of the many. I was staring at it and I thought hey those gold circles in the middle of the card are the or or j same size of about a quarter or a ring. You think it would be possible to hollow out every single card all the way down to the bottom but make it rigid enough to where the flap would come back up and still make it look like a whole card ?? Or just have the flap on the top and bottom card and have it Hollow all the way through...... Anybody seen an effect like this pushing something right through the deck.......... Maybe a good idea, idk, just brainstorming. I would call it, " Hole" lol. Just looking for some feedback that's all, thanks.

Attachments

• Gif_1521669577689.gif
    Gif_1521669577689.gif
    37.4 KB · Views: 31

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
Check out Jay Sankey's In a Flash -- I linked to Chris Ballinger's performance just because I like his style and how he interacts with his wife Rachel. It reminds me of how our significant others react to our magic.

Reactions: DominusDolorum
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results