Just a thought

May 22, 2017
Here's something that I have been thinking about for a bit.

If instructional videos are taken in VR (think Google cardboard/Samsung Gear, etc.), it would be interesting to see how we can see the different angles of a demonstration and instructions will be clearer(?).

But then again, the cost of production will definitely increase and stuff, so it might actually be a very bad idea.

Just a thought.

Reactions: 010rusty

CWhite

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2016
That actually sounds awesome... probably to expensive for us folks but the big magic companies could do it for sure.
Great idea mate!

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
I don't think so. If you go into a VR video, the camera is still fixated at one point. I think its better when the magic companies take multiple shots from different angles, and lay them on the screen at the same time.

May 22, 2017
What I'm thinking is more of you know how VR games work nowadays, the character can move around in a room etc. But I guess this will blow the budget through the roof and it's not as feasible.

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
What I'm thinking is more of you know how VR games work nowadays, the character can move around in a room etc. But I guess this will blow the budget through the roof and it's not as feasible.
I don't think that is possible in real life. That doesn't help with angels either. That's more of just "Hey, come figure out my trick". people don't normally walk around during a performance.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results