Just bought "DiStorTion"

Sep 1, 2007
WOOT! Love the site cant wait to get the dvd! you guys rock!

I typed the wrong billing address though, hope it still comes.

Yeah I know man, I ordered it as well, along with 3 decks of Guardians I'm so stoked :D and tomorrow Im getting Army of 52 and a Gaff at my local magic store, I wonder if T11 will have their own "Guardian Gaff Decks" =O

-RA69

Aug 31, 2007
Once i get the money I will probably get a pack a guardians and distorian or digital dissolve:D.

btw

How much was the shipping?

Sep 1, 2007
San Diego
Yeah I know man, I ordered it as well, along with 3 decks of Guardians I'm so stoked :D and tomorrow Im getting Army of 52 and a Gaff at my local magic store, I wonder if T11 will have their own "Guardian Gaff Decks" =O

-RA69

GOD I HOPE NOT

that would suck, BIG TIME

then they are nothing new, just the newer generation of Magic Makers Inc.

they shouldnt make a gaff card set and dvd, unless it is 100 percent origninal, NOTHING old, or reused

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
I also just bought Distortion and a deck of Gaurdians. I fell in love with the look of the deck, and I can't wait to take them out for a test run. I'm just hoping that if I like the Gaurdians that I'll still be able to perform Distortion with them. I chose the mid-grade shipping (2-4 days) hopefully it'll come soon.

Shane K.

Aug 31, 2007
Newton, MA
Ahh you did receive shipping confirmation? I received my order confirmation when I ordered...hope I was in the top 300...what effect did you buy?
Adam

Sep 1, 2007
Ahh you did receive shipping confirmation? I received my order confirmation when I ordered...hope I was in the top 300...what effect did you buy?
Adam

If you bought it your getting it. There is no top 300. When they run out of 300 you cant order any more.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results