Just Introducing Myself

May 2, 2010
New York, New York
Hey guys,

Just wanted to say hi and glad to sign up here. My name is Mike and I hope to get to know a few of you and expand my learning here at T11. I have seen some great vids and read some great topics already

later

Mike

Jul 14, 2008
Hi, Welcome Mike! Could you tell us about yourself such as the experience of performing, what style are you more like (cards, coins or mentalism). I hope you enjoy your stay.

May 2, 2010
New York, New York
Hi, Welcome Mike! Could you tell us about yourself such as the experience of performing, what style are you more like (cards, coins or mentalism). I hope you enjoy your stay.

well my exp is going to be 1 yr coming this july. I tried getting into it when i was a kid but got discouraged. My style is cards and only cards. I saw Ricky Jays HBO special when I was 11 and got me hooked. The passion was still there to learn so Im back on the horse.

I have 2 vids posted on youtube, nothing special. I preform sometimes for people if they ask me. I practice for myself because I love studying magic and collecting it.

my fav magicians: Ricky Jay, Richard Turner, Martin Nash, Darwin Ortiz, Ed Marlo, Dai Vernon, Allen Ackerman.

Im pretty sure I will enjoy my stay here SKSleighofHand. thanks for the welcome

May 2, 2010
New York, New York
Whats up Mings?! Glad to see you here, getting more active:D

whats up Unknown. Glad to see you here too. Yea im getting more active in the magic community make some friends. been making more of an effort to practice between my studies.

Here i get to share some vids, have some discussions and pick the minds of others who enjoy magic too.

see you on the tube and the form

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results