Just saw Criss Angel's TV show

lol...did he really die??? haha just wondering and im not a fan of him i dont like him, but did he really die?? i just think its his typical "omg im gonna fail this demonstration then i die but them boom i reappear out of a toilet" kind of thing, but what are your thoughts??

Sep 1, 2007
Cornwall
yea during a commercial i put angel on
only to see the force in plain view lol

although, honistly i havent thought of telling me friend what card to say, so it gave me an idea

the bullet catch was impressive though

same with the match trick

simple yet very weird lol

and saw a bit of garcia there, with fraud :)

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
lol...did he really die??? haha just wondering and im not a fan of him i dont like him, but did he really die?? i just think its his typical "omg im gonna fail this demonstration then i die but them boom i reappear out of a toilet" kind of thing, but what are your thoughts??

To answer your question man. No he's not dead. Those episodes were shot awhile ago, and with his live episode a few weeks ago, I think it would be a little hard for him to be there when he is dead. Not to mention all the interviews on talk shows.

Sep 16, 2007
Kent, WA state
DB's Classic force was top notch, and it was awesome the way he was using it over and over again with the signed card to the Giants guys. I've tried to learn this forever but never A: had the cajones to try it, and B: haven't been able to get it down yet.

sigh

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results