Just wanted to say well done and a great job to the Theory 11 team

Sep 1, 2007
UK
Hey

I just wanted to say to the Theory 11 team that they have done a fantastic job so far with the products... and the site :D

But this is more a well done message aimed at the products...

I have to say that the three effects released so far have been three outstanding effects, but im not writing this post because of the actual effects themselves... no... im writing this to congratulate them on the work that has gone into the DvD's, the teaching, the quality and even the packaging

Firstly the packaging-

I know it's just a little thing, but im impressed with how they send you your items. Digital Dissolve came with a little container with the gimmick (in a zip lock style baggie), Panic with a silver envelope and Distortion with it's gimmick in a sealed zip lock style baggie.
I thought it looked nice to recieve the gimmicks seperate to the DVD's and to have them sealed in quality looking baggies.
It gives out the impression of quality well made items :D

The DVD's-

The DVD artwork etc is all really good, but it's the actual DVD's themselves that im talking about now.
The DVD's are very well shot and all of very high quality, with performances and the teaching all very well done.
Picture, sound and just overall quality is fantastic :D

The Taeching-

This is something that is very important for obvious reasons and the Theory 11 team have it nailed.
The teaching is like your sitting around with them, it's relaxed, fun and easy going... and at the same time extremely detailed and thorough.
Wayne Houchin, Dan White and Aaron Fisher all do a wonderful job... but Aaron Fisher in particular is a phenominal teacher.
He went beyond what I was expecting from the teaching and some of the tips and advice he gave could improve your confidence and performances immensely :D

Any way...

Well done team T11 and great job on the releases so far

Also great job on the forums and site overall

Thanks

Sep 1, 2007
Honestly, so far I am disappointed with theory 11.

Hopefully though it lives up to its hype as 'the epicentre of underground magic' and doesn't continue to sell 1 trick dvds and poorly manufactured playing cards.

At the moment theory 11 appears to be a way where a collection of magicians (who are friends) have grouped together to get themselves more publicity and sell there products to an influx of rich naive kids with rich parents.

But mate^^ if your going to buy magic based on its packaging and artwork.....well.....do you also eat at Macdonalds?

Aug 31, 2007
Honestly, so far I am disappointed with theory 11.

Hopefully though it lives up to its hype as 'the epicentre of underground magic' and doesn't continue to sell 1 trick dvds and poorly manufactured playing cards.

At the moment theory 11 appears to be a way where a collection of magicians (who are friends) have grouped together to get themselves more publicity and sell there products to an influx of rich naive kids with rich parents.

But mate^^ if your going to buy magic based on its packaging and artwork.....well.....do you also eat at Macdonalds?

This is pretty lame man. He wasn't saying that he bought them based on the packaging; how could he, when he didn't see the packaging until AFTER he already received the products? Please try to be a bit more constructively critical next time, and treat others the way you would want to be treated.

Sep 1, 2007
UK
Cheers Mesmer

Lol what is your problem stickyfinger?

You can't have read my post proper to come out with such stupid comments...

I was just surprised by the quality of the packaging etc and so wanted to say a few things as it seems they've gone that extra bit in this department

And the sites only just getting it's footing and needs time... but they're off to a good start

And whats wrong with McDonalds???
You must think very highly of there packaging lol

Aug 31, 2007
UK
I'm afraid stickyfinger is closer to the truth than you on this one , so far theory 11 is a bit (meh) but I would like very much for better things to come as I would like to purchase something from this site however at the rate of the current products it may be a long time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
UK
I'm afraid stickyfinger is closer to the truth than you on this one , so far theory 11 is a bit (meh) but I would like very much for better things to come as I would like to purchase something from this site however at the rate of the current products it may be a long time.

More towards the comments about buying a product due to packaging etc.

I agree to an extent but I myself and happy with the three effects released so far... but I started the topic because I was just a bit surprised at how well packaged the items are compared to other places and wanted to show my appreciation.

I was not really commenting on the effects other than saying well done, but I was impressed with the packaging so wanted to let them know ;)

Well personally the tricks they've sold so far are prefectly fine being on their own since they're jsut starting out. Do you expect them to have like 5 DVD's filled with hours of content already? They're busy filming and coming up with ideas, refineing the Guardians, and working to make the website and forums better. Not to mention more 1-on-1 videos. The reason they're selling the single tricks first is because they want to put something onto the market which no one has. Any website can have hours of double lifts and colour changes on DVD's, who would want another one? Just give it time, you can't expect massive changes immediately, they did make big promises (if you can call them promises) but, you can't judge something when there's not a lot to be judged.

-RA69

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results