kaotic Control - tutorial

Nov 20, 2007
can someone please make a youtube tutorial because my imac wont take movie files it has to be quicktime
thanks
gymaster97:)

Sep 1, 2007
UK
I'm no expert, but I haven't seen anything quite like this before. It looks really nice! Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Huruey

Sep 29, 2007
Thanks for the feedback, if you have a mac get VLC player, it will play anything ever

Your right in saying there are similar moves that involve tenkai and such but the one's i seen involved palming and then replacing and not really in one move, ive never seen a control done like this :)

i hope someone gets some use out of it

Apr 15, 2008
I'm a Mac user aswell. Whenever VLC doesn't work, it might be handy with Windows Media Player, even though it sucks :).

Cheers
//Ras

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
I must say...that was amazing.

Do you use this?...a little better insight on angles(though i'm going to be playing with mirrors and video cameras) would be nice.

I will also say I'm going to enjoy this because it seems like a move that will be easy if you're good at misdirection, which is my favorite part about magic.

Sep 29, 2007
i do use this, i havnt done alot of performing in the past months due too Uni wich is one of the reasons i released it too everyone, im not gonna horde secrets while im not even doing magic lol

it is angle sensitive, if you practive it smoothly it works from the front everytime, and also to your left(i hold decks in my right hand, so your right). look forward to seeing someone else perform it, and maybe even come up with variations and routines that utilise it, keep me posted guys

edit: if your good at misdirection then there shouldnt be a problem, but i never use it with misdirection, if im mis-directing them i usualy use a variation of the classic pass as there is even less movement involved, experiment though

Feb 27, 2008
France
which song did you use for the video????

Pretty good control but very sneaky and bad anguelled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 29, 2007
the performance video uses Chloe Day - Vampire Song Thirsty, and the tut uses a song called LUVHER from a random instrumentals collection i have

Sep 1, 2007
Melbourne
Thanks for the feedback, if you have a mac get VLC player, it will play anything ever

Your right in saying there are similar moves that involve tenkai and such but the one's i seen involved palming and then replacing and not really in one move, ive never seen a control done like this :)

i hope someone gets some use out of it

I have though, Lennart Green showed me a control very similar to this one using a Lateral Palm steal. I do believe he has done it in some of his older videos.
I have not seen you tutorial yet but from the performance I suspect it is very similar. I have been using a control much like this one for about 2 years.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results