Kaotic Control

Sep 1, 2007
Looks like it could be very useful, but it looks kind of "move"y. Like...the way you move your hands is pretty unnatural. Maybe if you work on making it look less strange it will be even more impressive, but I do like it how it is now.

Sep 1, 2007
Melbourne
Well there is a move thats similar to this that I frequently use.
But good effort anyhow, needsa less hasty movement when you bring it to the top. looks slightly rushed but should be fine after some adjustment.

Sep 6, 2007
Ithaca, NY
Already pretty smooth, but could always use a little more polish to make it more convincing and to lose the appearance of a sleight. Very interesting idea, too... haven't come across anything like that yet.

Sep 3, 2007
London
Well it's a form of a side steal I guess, probably been done before but not to my knowledge maybe someone can help me out here. However it looks very unnatural the way you apparently push the card into the deck. The way you move your hand suggests what you are really doing, if you could make it less "movey" it could work.

Keep it up bro.

Sep 29, 2007
still ironing out small kinks in smoothness and making it work more naturaly, you get the idea for what im going for

I would move the deck more not the hand with the palm in it. very nice. as far as practical thank you so much, I have been looking for a way to load a card 2nd to the top with out showing the back of the top card (a non visual color change reverse marlo ill call it. I may have to mess with it to suit me but nice non the less.

I liked it but some of the others are right it looks to "move-y" when you use it in a performance instead of changing the handling of the control just say your wrist are sore or something to have an ecuse to move your hands. You obviously love this so i'm just telling you there are ways to make it work without changing it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results